Tuesday 21 January 2020

#Christ lives in and through me!* by Ap George Kuch


*CFI~WEEKLY DEVOTION®*🇺🇬
Sunday December 22nd 2019
Ap. George kuch.

*Christ lives in and through me!*

🔥 ```I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.```
Galatians 2:20 KJV


The anointing of God is simply the manifest presence and working of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is the part of the Godhead that empowers us for service.
God is not asking us to live for Him. He is asking us to let Him live through us.

The Christian life is not a changed life but an exchanged life. This is why in our scripture for today Paul was literally saying that, it is no longer I that lives but Christ.


When you carry this revelation, impossibilities vanish, you can never be defeated because of who and whose you are. When you walk into that work place of yours, the Lord has just showed up, hallelujah!
No wonder the bible says that you are more than conquerors, your victory over poverty, over sickness is nonnegotiable!

Glory hallelujah!.

*MY DECLARATION*
All things are made possible because of the God who lives in me. Iam more than a conqueror, victory is mine, no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment