Tuesday 21 January 2020

#Ever wondered why you are alive today!?.* by Ap. George Kuch


*CFI~WEEKLY DEVOTION®*🇺🇬
Sunday December 29th 2019
Ap. George kuch.


*Ever wondered why you are alive today!?.*

 🔥```Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.```
Hebrews 10:7 KJV

The purpose for which Jesus came was clearly stated in the book. His coming and purpose was announced by the law and the prophets of old.

It is total blindness for you to walk this life in ignorance of Gods word. In Hosea 4:6 he says;

🔥 ```"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:.."```

It is a life without reason, a life without purpose when you decide to take on your own path.

From our opening scripture, we clearly notice that Jesus came to fulfill a preordained purpose, the purpose for which we have become today. 
He did not start up his own Vision the day he stepped into earth, No he subjected himself to the word of God so us to walk in Gods perfect aions for himself.

 🔥```And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him``` .
Luke 2:40 KJV

*"The child grew and waxed strong!..."* The day you got born again, yourself, your ambitions, your life, it all died. You became *"born again"* a new creation hallelujah!.
You gave up your will and purpose in exchange for his purpose.

🔥 ```And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.```
Romans 12:2 KJV

You are not of this world anymore, this is the very reason you need a transformation from the system. You need to subject your self to understand God's perfect will for you.

*My confession*
I am what the lord says I am. I fulfill Gods preordained purpose for me, I choose to study and grow by the word every single day of my life.
I purpose for God's word to take full steering of my life. I know whose iam in Jesus name.
Amen.


Join us in the latter harvest. *2020 - Our year of Multiplication.*

No comments:

Post a Comment